Current Job Openings
Optical Engineer — Immediate Opening
Eritek is currently seeking an experienced optical engineer to develop a unique free-space optical communications (FSOC) prototype terminal. Secret clearance (or higher) preferred. Candidates must be US citizens with a B.S./M.S. degree in a technical field and possess 5+ years experience. Responsibilities include:
- Work with a small team to spec, design, test and field optical communications system
- Set up and operate specialized or standard test equipment to diagnose, test, or analyze the performance of optical components, assemblies, or systems
- Manage important, highly visible project and deliver status updates to customer(s)
- 5+ years optical engineering experience
- Proficiency with Zemax OpticStudio, CODE-V or similar ray tracing packages
- Experience with free-space optics systems
Eritek is seeking a full-time software engineer to support the company’s optical and image processing projects. Must work well with others and share a desire to excel. Secret clearance required.
Candidates must be US citizens with a B.S./M.S. degree in a technical field and possess 5 to 10 years experience including intermediate to advanced Python programming.
Prior experience in real-time signal processing or image processing, database programming, field testing, and use of lab equipment is desirable.
For questions or to submit a resume, please contact Susan Corlett at email@example.com.